The program works. Very well organized and comprehensive. My teachers and my host-family were excellent. Started with no Spanish and can now have a conversation after only 6 weeks. I was able to understand the Mexican culture. I also had a lot of fun.
- Attending the Spanish Institute of Puebla, with my extraordinary teacher, was great. My teacher was serious about teaching Spanish with a variety of exercises. My Spanish improved and is much better.
It was a delightful experience. The teachers were excellent, and the program is very well organized. My host-family was great. The food was excellent. The people at the Institute speak slow when needed and clear.
- I was proud of myself… I can hold a conversation and actually understand – before it was very hard. I liked the formal classes and then being able to practice what I learned in the afternoon conversation class. My host-family was excellent.
- I have returned multiple times, so obviously pleased with the program. This made me bring my son and his friend with the hope to give them the desire to continue with their Spanish. My teachers, guide instructors, host-family were excellent.
- My experience overall was amazing. I learned a lot. My teacher was great. My conversation instructors were helpful. My host-family was wonderful. Learning Mexican culture was one the things I like most.
- The homestay was wonderful. The excursions were great. My teachers and conversation instructors really helped me make learning challenging and fun at the same time. I would very much like to return someday.
- I was very happy to be here. It has been a rewarding experience. I enjoyed making new friends who love learning. I loved my classes in the morning – they were fun and entertaining. My host family was excellent. I liked the weekly excursions.
- This is a 5-star program… I really recommend it. The teachers, the staff, the conversations instructors, suites La Concordia were excellent. Excellent city for learning Spanish and taking photographs. Learned about culture, as well as, language.
- This program is very well put together, from the excellent instruction to the great building. I really liked being immersed in the Mexican history and culture and it was great to learn about places with a conversation guide with you.
- In general - I love it! I really liked the institute, the teacher, its atmosphere and the city of Puebla. The course helped me a lot. Thanks so much for this experience. The one-on-one instructor was excellent.
- I really enjoyed the Spanish Institute of Puebla program. I had an incredibly enthusiastic and encouraging teacher. My guides and the excursions were excellent. I feel I am fortunate to have been at SIP during Día de Muertos.
- This was my second time. My experience surpassed last year. My teacher was simply the best. The conversation instructors wear extremely helpful. I liked the comfort and kindness of the staff, the structure of the day overall and my morning teacher.
If you are serious about learning Spanish, this is the recommended program! The desing of full immersion (classes, conversations, trips, host family) in a safe and rich-in-culture cuty like Puebla was super helpful for me. I believe that one learns more when feeling happy and I got that here with SIP.
The institute was what I needed to learn Spanish. My teacher and conversation instructor were great. My host family was wonderful. The staff is kind and helpful. I now have the ability to read and understand a lot of Spanish. Honestly… exactly what I needed.
I felt like every little detail was thought of. I was impressed by how well organized everything was. Everyone was super nice. My teacher was very experienced. My host family was so nice. I learned a lot of Spanish. Visiting interesting places while practicing Spanish was a nice combination.
I could not have had a better learning experience. My teacher and host family were excellent. The conversation instructors were very helpful. This has been perhaps the most enjoyable and rewarding learning experience of my life. Hard, but great.
- I truly enjoyed my 3-week stay at the Institute and in Puebla. I felt I was part of a big family. My host-family were great, and we are friends now. The staff was really helpful. My teacher and conversation instructors were excellent.
This experience was very enjoyable, and quite an intense process of language learning and cultural exchange. The school is well organized, friendly and with great teaching practices. I really enjoyed the full immersion environment and the model of walking tour / informal conversation.
I highly recommend the Spanish Institute of Puebla. I enjoyed the time here. I learned a lot. The organization is great. The classes and my host-family were excellent. I can now speak in the past, present and future and really enjoyed my private one-on-one class.
I never learned so quickly, confidently, or happily in any program. My teacher and family were excellent. I also liked the conversation instructors. The city is nice. Truly an amazing experience. Of all the Spanish teachers I have had in my life this was the best.
I enjoyed the professionalism and structure of the program. The quality of the instruction was excellent with lots of enthusiasm for Spanish. I now have a lot of confidence with conversation. Everyone was incredibly nice and hospitable.
My teacher was very flexible and fun! My host-family was perfect. I still have a lot to learn, but the institute certainly gave me a lot of help. The individual classes were a lot of fun and Puebla is a wonderful city to learn the Spanish language.
This is an incredible experience to learn freely. For this reason, I learned a lot during the morning classes, walking in the street, with my host-family, and from the different places I visited. I would recommend this program to everyone and I want to return already.
- It is great to return to a program and place that you trust will lead you in the right direction for your education, exploration and overall learning of Spanish. If you want to learn Spanish, this is the place to come. The experience was immersive and the Institute was very supportive through the process. The structure was phenomenal.
- My classes, my teacher and my conversation instructors were perfect. I had lot of opportunities to practice Spanish. My family was excellent, too. You could tell that my teacher loves teaching and cares about the learning of her students.