The cost of our three week program is only $1,575.00 usd and includes:
- Registration and Books.
- 3 weeks of instruction (see Starting Dates).
- 30 hours a week of instruction (6 hours per day).
- Pick up and drop off at the Puebla airport
(Mexico City airport $85.00 extra).
- Orientation of Puebla, customs and culture.
- Homestay with family, 3 meals a day.
- Free WiFi at the Institute.
- Use of Computer Lab.
- Free e-mail access.
- Trips to Teotihuacan and Cholula.
- Daily trips to museums, theaters, parks and movies.
- Closing ceremony banquet and Diploma.
* All prices are subject to change without notice.
The price will not increase once the deposit is received.
Be careful of programs that have one price for the classes and then start adding host family, registration fee, books, excursions, materials, meals, computer use, cost of receiving and sending e-mails, etc. Although the inicial price might be enticing in the long run you will pay much more; and many only offer 15 or 20 hours of instruction per week. The only thing not included with our program is your round-trip airfare to Puebla, Mexico. You may also opt to fly into Mexico City (it is usually cheaper).